Home

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What a weekend!

 The older kids are back to school this week after a 4 day weekend.  We had a huge to do in our little town over the weekend.  The youth from our parish parked cars to raise money for their spring retreat.  They did a great job.  I have to say I am enjoying working with the middle school group, this is something I was not sure about when I said yes.
Home school was back in session for my little kindergartner as well.  We are now waiting on the roofer to come and give us a price.
Just to give you an idea on how many people we were dealing with I will include a picture from the weekend festivities.  Our little town has approx 7000 people in it, the county as a whole is about 25000.  So we are small.  But during this past weekend, we had approx 150,000 people grace us with their presence and confined to our down town area.
I hope your weekend was just as much fun.


This is just one street of the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment