Home

Monday, January 2, 2012

A fresh start - 2012

http://www.incourage.me/2011/12/20-questions-for-reflecting-on-your-2011.html


Here is a link to some thought provoking questions I am asking myself in my journal.  They have them to be asked on New Years Eve but I thought they worked well the first week of the new year to kind of put into perspective the goals and things in our lives.
Do you have goals for the new year?  I looked back on my goals for 2011 and was surprised to see I had completed alot of them.  Some are still being worked on but are a work in progress.  This is a huge motivator for the goals I have set for this year.
We spent New Years Eve hiking. It was beautiful out and I can't think of a better way to spend the day.  It was around 46 degrees that day and the sun was out which made it seem not so cool.  I loved watching my kids find little treasures in the forest.  They see objects in a different light then we do.






I hope each of you has a great 2012 filled with love and blessings and you find a way to pass that on to others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment